۱۳۸۹ دی ۱۱, شنبه

The green Christmas tree.

I am in the dark and cold way back to home

With an ax in my hand and a hope in my tone

In the night of the peace in the night of dreams

My mouth frozen but my soul still sings



When the snow falling covered my trace

When I felt coldest winter and I just pray

Oh dear god am I lost in the ice desert?

Oh lord, am I dying here without respect?



But in darkness of hopeless I saw a shadow

A green Christmas tree in the fall of the narrow

When I walked to the tree with my sharp ax

Something happened to me and made me so lax



I just dreamed happy times me and who ever I love

Around the Christmas tree with gifts that stow

But in my Iceland it was just a dream

Dream of the trees dream of the dreams



And I just need a foot to follow my dreams

My feet didn’t move or that whatever seems

My body stopped in that frozen night

And I heard a voice: what for, you are fight?



Give up and go back, there is nothing for you here

No peace and no happiness no rest and no Cheer

Then I saw the green light in the sky

And bunch of angles injured and cry



I recognized the voices that come from there

The broken wings left alone without care

What happened angles who broke your arm

What kind of daemon could dispel your charm?







One of them said could hardly heard

With badly sobs and so badly scared

There is no evil, bogy or daemon

Just kind of people, the sons of the men



We came before you to bring you a peace

We came with freedom with hello and kiss

They just attacked us with axes and guns

And then murdered us and fractured our bones



We came with green signs and green flag of silence

We came with respect with honor and kindness

They are not just killed us and our respect

They just killed the peace like a little insect



And I'm still there in the land of fear

No foot to go on no eye for tear

I stand behind angles body drown in blood

In the land of terror and among the flood



When the snow falling covered my trace

When I felt coldest winter and I just pray

My body stopped in that frozen night

And I heard a voice what for you are fight?



Give up and go back, there is nothing for you here

No peace and no happiness no rest and no Cheer

Then I saw the green light came down in the sky

And bunch of angles died, injured and cry



My body stopped in that frozen night

And I heard a voice what for you are fight?

Give up and go back, there is nothing for you here

No peace and no happiness no rest and no Cheer


Farzan Engar
Tehran 1/1/2011

Merry Christmas world!
And don’t forget about us.

We just have one planet earth and we should save it together until whenever we could find another planet to live. But unfortunately we are far from both of them, being together and find another place to live!




F.Engar ...
2011@F.E

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر